- BC, CAN
- Full Time
The Customer Service Representative is responsible the customer experience via live, phone, email or chat communication. CSR will answer questions, offer assistance and provide timely and professional responses to customers. The CSR will support and promote Company policies by adherence to established procedure while ensuring best possible services. CSR may interact with customers who are seeking problem resolution and/or complicated concerns relating to purchasing or returning merchandise.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
- Using a computerized system, responds to customer inquiries in a call center environment.
- May perform one or more of the following:
- Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures.
- Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls.
- Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner.
- Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
- Provides functional guidance, training and assistance to lower level staff.
- Provides assistance, training and troubleshooting support to lower level staff.
- Schedules work to ensures accurate phone coverage; monitors priority of calls and shifts escalated calls to assure resolution to problems.
- Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input.
- Assists in planning and implementing department goals and makes recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- All other duties as assigned.
The CSR must be able to understand the customer's issue, create solutions, communicate those solutions to the customer and implement them in a timely manner. CSR also must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. The CSR should be able to work under minimal supervision. Ecommerce and/or call center experience is desirable.
- Ability to process information/merchandise through computer system
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate with associates and customers
- Ability to accurately complete all documentation, reports and presentations Bachelor
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!